Fleets at War: Fighter Wing is a spin-off of the tactical combat game Fleets at War! While F@W! featured battles between giant capital ships, Fighter Wing focuses on fighters and other small craft as they engage in dogfights among the stars.
Note: You do NOT need to own Fleets at War! to play Fighter Wing.
- Five factions: the Imperium, Magna Supremacy, Pirate Clans, Talion Republic, and the K’thonian Void
- Multiple variations of craft previously featured in Fleets at War!
- Dozens of full-color ship counters + additional counters for missiles & asteroids
- 35 Stat Cards (one for each ship class/model)
- 10 Scenarios introducing players to the game
The IMP System
Fleets at War: Fighter Wing uses the IMP System to reduce the number of die rolls necessary during play. All other calculations are done by referencing a chart of two opposing attributes (ex. Damage vs. Armor) to find a result. The goal of this system is to speed up play and allow for large-scale battles.